View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

InsanityOfAnArtist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InsanityOfAnArtist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InsanityOfAnArtist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Post Researching Goth/Emo Sinner Culture - 06-25-2015, 08:06 PM

Hello, my name is Victor Firth.
Mary Etheldreda told me to introduce myself, so i decided "why not".
Ive been doing some hands on research into the goth culture by disguising myself as one. They can be shown the brilliance of Jesus, but it will be a difficult task. Many of them pierce their bodies in inappropriate places, practice excessive (and illegal) acts of drug use. Once, they offered me "A toke of weed", obviously i declined and left immediately. Many of them are so absorbed into their self destructive lives, that they do not notice what life can offer if you follow the light of Jesus and live by the principals of the Bible. Many of those goths and emos cannot be saved, they allows others to violate them through disgusting acts of homosexuality and bodily harm. They dont even bother to keep up with their school studies.

I would like to hear your own experiences with the Goth/Emo culture, and how you have dealt with them. What have you done to show the light to them? Are you dealing with someone who is gripped by the devil? What do you do to protect you or your family from the influence of satan. Please dont hesitate to share your stories

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN