View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Atheist

OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OutRider is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Permission to Clarify? - 05-06-2019, 07:26 PM

Yes I suppose I can post as a reply, but I think it would be very useful if the definitions of such things had their own posts, as they can be quite lengthy and are then easily referenced.

I understand that, as I keep seeing over and over, "This is not a debate forum". What I also keep seeing over and over are atheist coming over, you trying to convert them, and failing because you're using the wrong argument;
"An axe, however sharp, cannot be used to write a book"