View Single Post
(#492)
Old
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: God hates garrys mod - 06-12-2017, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineptus Ass-burger-es View Post
Largely right. But you will probably hate me for where I got my information.
Protip for the future: if you feel ashamed of the source of your information, that means that even you realize that it is not a reliable source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineptus Ass-burger-es View Post
I missed out 'from'. I haven't had either tea/ coffee and feel like s***. I hope you understand anyways.
I do understand what you meant and I wish you all the best in the Quarantine. The members of this lovely community are very understanding, just 500 words of a thoughtful essay will get you back out to the forum.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.