View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

ahannah is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians - 08-28-2008, 12:44 AM

I know I am not welcome here. It has also become quite clear that the "True Christians" on this site are disillusioned, cold-hearted, and closed-minded. It is lamentable that people who call themselves "True Christians" are twisting and corrupting the fundamental values of Christianity. I pray that no one who comes across this website becomes deceived by the web of lies that has been woven here; and I pray that no one else will fall into the trap of emulating the hatred that is so evident on this site. I hope that every member of this site will have their eyes and hearts opened so that they may love one another despite petty differences, never forgetting that "God is Love."

On that note, I take my leave. It is pointless to try to have a civil conversation with people who are too obstinate and self-righteous to listen. Believing one's religion is the true religion is fine; persecuting others for their religions in such a hypocritical way is not. (The hypocrisy occurs when people falsely portray other religions either through lying or ignorance, and when they treat other people disrespectfully - neither of which are Christian acts.) Religious persecution is the reason Jesus ended up crucified in the first place.

If anyone has any questions or comments for me, I may be reached at [email address deleted]. Type "religion" in the subject bar so I know your email is not spam. Do try to be civil. Anyone who is blatantly rude or disrespectful will be ignored.

God Bless

Last edited by Pastor Ezekiel; 08-28-2008 at 06:28 AM. Reason: We do not allow unsaved imbeciles to invite psychopaths to stalk and murder them.