View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Jeremiah Abernathy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jeremiah Abernathy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jeremiah Abernathy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jeremiah Abernathy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jeremiah Abernathy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jeremiah Abernathy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Animals have no rights! - 03-16-2011, 08:56 PM

God wants us to eat meat, vegetarians are deliberately going against the will of our Lord:

Genesis 9:3-4
Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things. But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

Deuteronomy 12:20
When the LORD thy God shall enlarge thy border, as he hath promised thee, and thou shalt say, I will eat flesh, because thy soul longeth to eat flesh; thou mayest eat flesh, whatsoever thy soul lusteth after.

It's pretty obvious here that God not only wants us to eat meat, he expects us to! Not only that, but he wants us to eat as much meat as we want! The only right an animal has is to provide us with nourishment. Vegetarianism and animal rights activism are just more pathways to Hell. It's no coincidence that most of these PETA animals lovers are also atheists.

"And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him."
-Luke 12:4-5