View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Unsaved trash, another toothless Scottish spastic

Fluffy bunny

i doesnt matter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.i doesnt matter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.i doesnt matter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.i doesnt matter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God hates garrys mod - 04-14-2012, 12:38 AM

okay, you take these video games, and you turn them into something horrible, you take the worst of the worst things that could possibly be done with these games, and you ignore the great things that come out of them, you can make whatever you want, it's a great thing, would you rather someone go out and actually rape someone rather than make a joke about it on a game? and its not like when I do something on garrysmod, like kill a character in the game or whatever, that character is not real, its a bunch of numbers portrayed by the computer as a character in the game, its not a living thing. I just don't get why you guys take everything so seriously here, its a game, its for fun. not everything on the game is killing, I rarely do anything but build things like houses, cars, etc... it doesn't encourage killing, it doesnt encourage satin, it encourages creativity, and I bet you that picture that says "god is ded" was made by some 10 year old who doesn't even know what he's talking about. And you can't say Garry Newman is satan (I see it in the tags) I believe that is for God to decide. You wont know if you're right until you're standing at the gates my friend