View Single Post
(#67)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Jake Ruby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 08-01-2009, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Understand this. You come on OUR site, all "High and Mighty". We ask you respect it by obeying our simple rules. You 'claim' to of read them yet refuse to follow them. Then Rev. Osborne has to take time from his busy schedule just for you. I have to repeat a simple statement several times till you 'get it'. Did you ever bother to create your introductory thread according to forum policy (you've made 16 posts at this point)? Or are our rules too insignificant compared to your needs? Think about your attitude. Think what it would be like in YOUR Church if I came in to it sounding like yo do here.
my original conversation centered around dr. dobson and escalated into this. I didn't come to this site intending to post in all the wrong places. Looking at the intro forum threads, I finally understand what you have been telling me. You say you are the religion of love and all others are about hate, but you hate to show love??? the only way to show someone love is to insult them and discriminite because it will show them that they are filth and this extreme will bring about an understanding of the love they are missing. This is nonsense and not the way Jesus worked. Jesus told others not to stone prostitutes, Jesus hung out with the low lifes and the lonely. Jesus criticized the uptight religious people and overturned their tables in anger. People like you infuriate Jesus (based on what jesus gets angry about in the Bible)...you are the modern day pharisee, but worse. I saw others protesting and an openminded isalmic person start ask you a few question about your thread in the most respectful manner. People immediatly started calling him a terrorist. This church is appalling and close-minded. I only hurts the chances of others coming to know Jesus and is not biblically based at all! I shall appease you and leave the forum, for any attempt to reason is futile.