View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: WOMEN HAVE NO SOULS TO SAVE - 10-18-2007, 05:41 AM

OK then here is the answer. Originally, GOD planned for women to have children with no strain, pain or weight gain. The husband would simply ask for another farmhand and in the morning he would have one unless he had sinned in some way and then there would be a little girl.

They could keep her or toss her down the neighbor's well, whatever. But after three tries and all of the appropriate purification rituals and slaughtering and burning of birds and lambs, there had better be a boy or the husband could toss the wife out into the street and 'go in unto' another one.

That's why women were so desperate to have sons that they would go to any length to have one....but I'm getting ahead of my story.

In the Garden of Eden there had been, by some accounts, a previous woman. Presumably she was one of SATAN'S HARLOTS, for she is not mentioned in Scripture. But her name was Lilith and she sidled right up to Adam faster than Tali would spread her boots for a new Harley.

It is remotely possible that this vixen showed Adam how easy it was to have children sinlessly (because sin didn't exist yet). But one day, as the story goes, this 'woman' Lilith demanded that Adam submit to HER and commit some horrid and sickening act of lust that we cannot even consider describing, but it probably had to do with either letting HER be on top (which is like giving away your manhood!), or she might have asked him to do something other filthy act of whoredom, either with his GODLY mouth, or with some garden vegetable that I cannot even imagine!

But I can tell you this much. Instead of laying quietly and thinking of flowers until the ONE little swimming champion to which GOD had assigned a soul (in the case of a boy child) had claimed his due, this harlot ACTUALLY WANTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RITUAL. I should mention here that the stupid catlickers think EVERY sperm has a soul, but if that were the case, every catlick couple would be killing BILLIONS of souls every time a man and woman attempted to procreate, AND EVERYTIME A PEDOPHILE PRIEST RAPED A LITTLE BOY! So that sick excuse for a religion is a non-starter.....

Anyway, the WHORE LILITH wanted to wiggle and jiggle and possibly, thereby, prevent impregnation. When Adam refused, the DEVIL'S WITCH got so angry she left the garden and took her brats with her. Naturally, GOD then struck her name from the Book of Life and she was never heard from again.......until there appeared a talking serpent in the garden to beguile Eve into committing a sin against GOD.

We High Pastors suspect, but cannot prove through Scripture, that it was the evil Lilith, who was had become the first LEZBEAN, come back to claim revenge against womankind. And she sure did a number on Eve.

I do not suggest this story as true, it is merely a theory, like Evilution....except my story makes sense and Evilution doesn't. But the fact remains that women still have a streak of the vile Lilith in them and one must take care to beat it out of them at a young age.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6