View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash
Silent creep
Under Investigation

Allykat has had a couple of people click the rep button.Allykat has had a couple of people click the rep button.Allykat has had a couple of people click the rep button.Allykat has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Ways Wives Can Make this Easter Memorable for Husbands and Children - 03-30-2021, 02:34 AM

Easter is a fertility goddess pagan holiday. God doesn’t want us to celebrate like the pagans. Celebrate God’s commanded Feast of Passover and Unleavened Bread:

10 Ways a Wife Can Celebrate Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread Instead of the Unholy Easter Pagan Helliday

Jeremiah 10:1-5 Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel: Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain ...

Deuteronomy 12:29-32 When the LORD thy God shall cut off the nations from before thee, whither thou goest to possess them, and thou succeedest them, and dwellest in their land; Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them, after that they be destroyed from before thee; and that thou enquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise. Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods. What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Leviticus 23:4-8 These are the feasts of the Lord, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons. In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the Lord's passover. And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the Lord: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread. In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord seven days: in the seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

Matthew 26:17 Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover?

1.Throw away Easter idols and repent from making hot cross buns in the past.

Ezekiel 20:7 Then said I unto them, Cast ye away every man the abominations of his eyes, and defile not yourselves with the idols of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Jeremiah 7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

2. Discard any yeast and make unleavened bread for seven days.

Exodus 12:15 Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.

3. Remember the story of how God protected families in their homes by the blood of the lamb on the doors in Egypt and how the Son of God is our Lamb and the door now. Stay inside and cook a nice meal of lamb with bitter herbs and unleavened flatbread.

Luke 13:22-27 And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity

John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

4. Teach children that we are redeemed by the blood of God’s Lamb, but we still have to obey if we want to enter the Kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

5. Watch out for the yeast of the Pharisees and cast out any sin.

Matthew 16:6 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

Matthew 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

6. Wash your husband’s feet, like the Messiah did to his disciples.

John 13:5 After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.

7. Serve husband wine and unleavened bread. Eat and drink in remembrance of how the Son of David laid down his life for us.

Luke 22:19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

8. Teach the children how the Son of Man wanted to celebrate Passover with his disciples.

Luke 22:15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:

9. Bake unleavened cake and more unleavened bread.

Joshua 5:11 And they did eat of the old corn of the land on the morrow after the passover, unleavened cakes, and parched corn in the selfsame day.

10. Tell others how Easter is an evil pagan holiday and to celebrate Passover instead. Tell them to repent and be prepared next year, because it’s what the King of the Israelites would do. There is also a second chance if they missed it, because they were unclean or not near Jerusalem.

John 2:23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.

Numbers 9:10 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If any man of you or of your posterity shall be unclean by reason of a dead body, or be in a journey afar off, yet he shall keep the passover unto the LORD. The fourteenth day of the second month at even they shall keep it, and eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.

John 19:19 “And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the crosse. And the writing was, IESVS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE IEWES.”