View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Support Joseph Kony - 03-18-2012, 03:16 PM

You know, before I get to hear about this Joseph Kony person, I used to think Africa as nothing more but a continent filled with AIDS infected, car thievin oreos, whom are condemned to live the life of sins. But I was wrong. Once again JESUS has shown that his love has no boundaries, for he's the one who creates the good out of the bad, and he has proved it all through Joseph Kony.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

I hope that Joseph Kony will be an inspirational figure towards the degenerate project dwelling, crack cocaine addicts, whom hasn't found the glory of JESUS within their hearts yet..

In saying that.

I SUPPORT JOSEPH KONY