View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hellbound witch slut

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler

Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood! - 02-24-2010, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Enoch View Post
Cassie, you do realize that you and 12 stuffed toys sitting in a circle watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns is not a coven, right?
Well, when I was eight, it proved to be reason enough for a certain Pastor to lecture my father about his child-raising qualities. So according to you, it seems to be.

However, I count myself among the lucky ones who have been initiated in a true Wiccan coven. We congregate in the forest, not in a dark room with a television.

An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Why I'm no longer a Christian: how the Landover Baptist Church ruined my life!