View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash, race-mixing nigra

Rigged election

Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood! - 02-24-2010, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra View Post
Whenever I didn't do as he pleased, he hit me until I couldn't walk normally anymore because of the pain.
This kind of abuse is one of the things that needs to be changed in Freehold. You can be sure that I will fight for that. Big cowards who hit little girls should be in jail.