View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Halleluyah Rob has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood! - 02-25-2010, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra View Post
Hello everyone, I'm sure a lot of you know who I am, but you may call me Miss Cassandra from now on.

I grew up in Freehold, where I became a direct victim of your intolerance. Ever since I could walk, I was forced to listen every sunday to PD Fred's rants against anyone who dared to actually show some compassion to people who were not "True Christians™."
My entire childhood, my father forced me to obey the dreadful laws of the bible. Every sunday, he sent me to Pastor Jones's poisonous sunday school teachings.
Whenever I didn't do as he pleased, he hit me until I couldn't walk normally anymore because of the pain.

Is that a normal way to raise a child? According to the bible, it might be, but according to basic human morals, it is depraved and despicable!

Now I'm 19 years old, and I want to let you know that I utterly reject your evil religion!
I've found a new one, a religion of peace, love, tolerance and love for nature. I've been initiated into a wiccan coven, right under your noses here in Freehold, and I walk under the friendly smile of the Mother Goddess.
Though I hate your religion with my entire being, I must say I still feel a bit sorry for you, sad slaves of the bible. Though I don't show my true beliefs in the streets of Freehold, I still feel liberated.

Hope all of you still have a slightly less hate-filled evening than usual.

Miss Cassandra
Cassie?! Wow! I remember being friends with you back when we were kids, I had no idea you were mentally unstable and had turn against Jesus and his favorite community Freehold.

Your Dad was a good man, he'd never raise a daughter to be corrupt and against Jesus; he even beat me a few times to keep me in line.

Cassie, me and you need to get together and discuss these feelings your having, they're obviously the work of a demon possessing your soul.