Thread: Mars
View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Unsaved trash, some kind of fag

Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Kangi UFO Demonized

Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Mars - 01-16-2012, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
Ahh, I think I see the source of your problem: you think MEN wrote the Bible with no input from God. You actually believe that a bunch of farmers and shepherds and fishermen wrote all of the amazing things we find in the KJV Bible, all by their lonesome!

Check this out:

(2 Timothy 3:16) "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness."

Let me give you an everyday example that hopefully will allow you to wrap your brain around this. Let's say you go to a courthouse to watch a murder trial. There is a person right up front tapping away on a little machine called a stenotype. She is recording what is called the official transcript of the trial, and so it has to be very, very accurate.

Now, you can order this transcript if you desire (note: there will be a fee), and hold it in your hands and refer to it if you'd like. Now: did she write that transcript, or did she simply record it?

You know the answer: stop running away from the truth.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
Yes. I see. I know you think there is a God so that would make sense for you.

ZOOM

I don't know who drew that or if the man who saw it was mad (if he'd seen what's in THAT [pic] he would have been mad) BUT he wrote down what he saw.

How could we know what he'd seen, til now? Ezekiel 1:4-25 Now we make those things too and that's how we know what he meant.

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.