View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra

Collinslaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Trump Can Stop Sexual Abuse by Priests - 05-19-2019, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
Catholic priests seem to have a lust for children they are unable, by themselves, to control. The Pope has issued new rules. Various Bishops have investigated cases and said nothing happened. But, it continues.

The Pope and Bishops just do not have the moral standing in America to be trusted. They have a history of sweeping abuse under the carpet.

I think the President has an opportunity here. He could simply declare the Catholic church illegal, seize its assets, sell them and use the money for a wall to keep out Mexicans.

Many would say, "No. He cannot do this because government and religion are separate in the this country." I would agree genuine churches, like Landover Baptist, should not limited by government. But, if the President were to rule the Catholic Church is not a legitimate denomination, that it is merely a personality cult surrounding the Pope, then he could legally shut it down.

President Trump need to stop this abuse and do it now:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-ca...225120704.html
sometimes, I think that the mass media is not doing sufficient to uncover the secret evils of the Catholic heresies and the despicable sodomy and child molestation on there. There is a film on real life events titled " spotlight " in which the local newspaper called Boston globe did some good investigative journalism and uncovered some of the dark evils and menace committed by those atrocious bishops and reverends who were forced to retire and some of them were persecuted. So happy for those of them that faced their judgements right from earth except they repent. See the link to information about the film

*** Hellywood link removed ***

Shalom

John chapter 15 verses 13-14
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.