View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Caution - Poster is Crazy Caution - Poster is Crazy

Teenaged Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Teenaged Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Science is the true way - 04-14-2010, 09:37 PM

What I am saying isn't a denial, its an acceptance. The miracle is in the fact that what happens does happen by chance. Yes, over millions of years I think the Sacculina barnacle developed the tendency to invade a crab and use it as a host. When I am told that I am insane for trying to deny a single entity being responsible for EVERYTHING, I wonder how others can believe that a single entity is responsible for EVERYTHING. I feel like it is almost the easy way out to just say God did this and that and that is why EVERYTHING is how it is. I challenge everyone to try and open their minds, think about alternatives. Grass is green because chlorophyl cells have evolved to absorb energy from the sun. Plant are fragrant and colorful because they have evolved to attract pollinators to reproduce. I am not denying the beauty or miracle of any of these occurrences, simply trying to understand how these things have come to be through eons of extremely SLOW change.

I didn't come on this forum to flame and troll, I only want to share my opinions in the hope that someone will read and begin to think more for themselves. The reason there are multiple editions of educational textbooks is because science is constantly finding out new things and realizing mistakes of old. The fact that most people only accept one edition of the bible leads me to believe that there is no thought in reading it, only blind obedience.