View Single Post
(#62)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian

wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why haven't my tokens of virginity regenerated yet? - 04-23-2011, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Machine View Post
Darn tootin'!

Speaking of tokens of virginity, I was at once amused and horrified by the following screen shots of a conversation which occurred in that cesspool of sin known as Yelp Talk. It seems one of those Yelpers was worried that there was a whole separate sodomy hymen which might be broken if he sodomized his lady friend:

Ass Hymond

WARNING: DO NOT CLICK THE ABOVE LINK IF YOU ARE UNSAVED OR EASILY SHOCKED!
I love his ending comment about Ferrari's being available with Trannies for years. I knew thos whops would be putting some horrible thing in those funny looking cars. No wonder they are so expensive. Trannies in Ferrari's what will they think of next?

The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
Give her a shovel.
Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.