View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Preparing to go to Your Menstra Hut - 08-03-2018, 03:17 PM

Hi Miss Esther, Miss Mary, and Miss Dolli. I was about to go to my menstra hut today as it's close to that time of the month for me to bleed and suffer for Jesus.

Leviticus 18:19 Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.

Unfortunately it would seem that some corrupt democratic policemen have put a condemned sign on the entrance to it and put a lock on it. Something about falsely claiming it was an eyesore for the neighborhood. My Pa is worrying that I may start bleeding in the home. I've already prepared enough food for him for the next two weeks but need to enter a hut within two days when it will start. My Pa has offered anyone willing to let me stay in their hut 500 dollars. I have no qualms about entering a menstra hut and have actually urged other girls at my school to begin using one lest they suffer eternal damnation in hell (can you believe I was threatened with suspension for saying the truth in school?!). My worry is that I am unsure if it is considered unholy to use another woman's menstra hut. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Yours in Christ,

Maxine Levantine