View Single Post
(#49)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Furry How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is on Drugs The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Full of it Retard Posting Cut-and-runner Rides the Short Bus Facepalm

OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God (or possibly terrorists sent by Him) smite some famous French Catholic shack. - 04-20-2019, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Yes, "it WAS ..." That's in the past. This is now. is sick of the place and that's why He sent the fire. How many centuries have those Cathyolicks known that statutes are forbidden? Yet, the place is full of them, inside and out.

Exodus 20:4 "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth."

And what about all of those homersexualistic Cathyolick priests that attack the children? It is no mystery to me why has hit this place so hard. Fine architecture means nothing to Him. If you want to see some beautiful architecture, just wait until He shows you a glimpse of the mansion that you could (but will not) be living in for eternity. I have no doubt that the Lord will show this to you, when you stand before Him on Judgement Day, as he reviews your sinful, wretched life. Only then, it will be too late for you.

Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment".

You will realize finally that you have frittered away your life arguing with His believers here at instead of asking the to forgive you of your sins. will then cast you into the eternal Lake of Fire for rejecting His commandments and the plan of salvation as shared by His Son, the . Meanwhile, those of us here at have the assurance of eternal salvation and a mansion on gold-paved streets.

Matthew 25:46 "And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."

John 14:2 "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."

So, fancy architecture or not, that French monstrosity means nothing to .

II Peter 3:10 "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."
God did not get sick of it and set it on fire. Satans muzzies did or worse athiests. Theres evidence that it was Islamic attack or atheistic attack. The whole event is a false flag. It was not an accident nor was it set on fire by God. The media is covering up the fact that muslims or athiests set it on fire. There are way to many fishy coincidences. It was set on fire before Easter and alot of muslims get violent around that time.

Ive been over this part already I know how sinful Catholics are you dont have to tell me. However that part doesnt matter at this moment as it was holy architecture that a lot of baptists even loved.