View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Ban coat hangers from the public. - 05-20-2019, 07:33 PM

With the new abortion laws being sprung up, I couldn’t be happier. I do feel, however, that the laws are not strong enough. My idea may seem a bit radical but hear me out. I know as ladies when we do our family’s laundry that some clothes have to be hung up on coat hangers. I was doing research and found that some women attempt to do home abortions with the very things you hang clothes on. Not only am I shocked and disgusted that they aren’t always used for their INTENDED purposes, but I am worried because this is an everyday object most everyone has access to at home. I propose that we lobby for a coat hanger ban and to supplement the need for clothes to be hung. A harsh prison sentence for those who keep hooked hangers.

I found a hanger that I don’t believe is possible to be used for abortions as well.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Honey-Ca...1734/202866544

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).