View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese witch

fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: You wanted an introduction - 08-08-2013, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dec Abdiel Mordecai View Post
You implied it, or at least we bore some responsibility, but you are wrong on both accounts regardless. We have no blame if someone wants to commit a just killing.

John 15:22 - If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.

Everyone makes their own way to Jesus or elsewhere

One of my faves, glad you like it too!

I call bullshit, why did they wear trench coats and listen to Satan music then?

Guilt

Exodus 34:7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

So you just disown your people and create a narrower category to make yourself appear more correct? How are we supposed to take anything you say seriously if you just shuck and jive around like a pie stealing ghetto rapist?

The truth is you are an apologist for Satan, whether you admit it or not, and you are also unclean for it

Leviticus 5:2 Or if a soul touch any unclean thing, whether it be a carcase of an unclean beast, or a carcase of unclean cattle, or the carcase of unclean creeping things, and if it be hidden from him; he also shall be unclean, and guilty.

Enjoy Hell
DAM
Yes, if you encourage it, you do have some responsibility. Charles Manson never committed a murder himself.
He convinced others to do it.

Lots of people wear trench coats, including 1940s detectives. Wearing trench coats does not make someone Goth.
Honestly, they're unflattering, and not even popular in the Goth scene. While Marilyn Manson was a priest of the
Satanic church, I'm not sure his music was "satan music." After all, LaVeyan's, which is what he was/is/whatever,
do not believe in Satan, let alone worship him. If you had read the Satanic bible, you would know this. Plus, I
don't remember any of his songs having any lyrics about Satan. Though I am not a fan of his and never have been,
so I really couldn't say for sure. Marilyn Manson is what those kids listened to and Marilyn Manson himself is
not a Goth, and neither is his band. Listening to Satanic music does not make someone Goth, listening to Goth
Rock does.

The Goth community did not raise money out of guilt. We raise money for multiple charities, when we think they are
good and deserving charities. We have also raised money for abused and battered women.

How am I, or Goths, disowning our own people? No one jives around like a ghetto rapist. Dancing at Goth clubs is
nowhere near as provocative as dancing in a ghetto rap club. As a matter of fact, my boyfriend and I slow dance.
I have had people at Goth clubs try to teach me how to WALTZ.

I'm not apologizing for someone I don't believe in, sorry.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY! --ADMIN