View Single Post
(#43)
Old
Unsaved trash, filthy degenerate godmocker

LDS Fool

curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: My introduction. - 03-02-2015, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
What rubbish are you spouting! Stop posting Satan's words and go read the KJV Bible!
My BIBLE is with me daily, I read it cover to cover from Genesis to revelations every day before I go to sleep.

Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.