Thread: Teens die young
View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash, Godmocker
Under Investigation

gustos is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.gustos is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.gustos is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.gustos is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Teens die young - 09-29-2010, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
Maybe as a food, but not to worship. You should be be worshiping the Lord, not some false idol like the FSM

Jeremiah 7:9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;

1 Corinthians 10:20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils
I worship the almighty FSM for He is the Creator of the World, the Son of the Creator and the Creator's Spirit all in one meal. That's what my cookbook says. Believe it or die don't.

Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.