View Single Post
(#903)
Old
Unsaved trash

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Hellbound Heathen

Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Are showers the women's ride to Satan's arms? - 12-06-2009, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Baptist View Post
A basic spiritual principle is: The measure we use for others, God will use for us. If we do not judge others, God will not judge us; if we do not condemn others, God will not condemn us; if we forgive, God forgives us even more; so let us give, and God will give to us a full measure, a generous helping, poured into our hands, more than we can hold.

So, please stop with the arguments.
I can sense one of my own with you, friend. I have tried to tell them this, but they keep coming up with Scriptures that support judgment. I keep telling them that Luke 6 is a wonderful example of Christ's sweet love.

They keep saying that it only applies to hypocritical judgment as per Per Luke 6:42.

I bring up that all judgment is hypocritical (Romans 3:23), but they counter with 1 John:3:6, 9. Surely, there are no contradictions in the Scriptures?

It would take a mental contortionist to believe that there are!

Maybe you could talk some sense into them for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Baptist View Post
Also, Psalms 11:5 says The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
Meh, this is the same set of moldy tomes (Old Testament) that say to not eat shrimp or bacon. It also instructs when you are conquering with your army to kill all the men, children and women who have known man. You get to keep the virgins for yourself.

Are you saying our kind and benevolent LORD is anything but love? What's with the hateth?

Your friend in Jesus' Holy Name,
Sam