View Single Post
(#101)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

anthonyhonciano is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.anthonyhonciano is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost. - 12-14-2016, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Moss View Post
Clearly, you have not come among us to fellowship. There can be no such thing as a homosexual Christian. I don't know how exactly you found your way here, but it is due to the Lord's pleasure. Of that there can be no doubt. You are at a fork in the road of life, friend. One way leads to an eternity in Heaven with Jesus. The other path leads to Hell. Choose wisely.
I think most people found this place from the internet meme about how Atheists are being proven wrong by science regarding our water supply. The debate continues this day in your Creation Science topics section. That's how I found this place and find these topics rather mind blowing. Still surprised that much energy is given to deny these creatures existence in your education, based on human identification. If humans weren't around, would they still be damned?