View Single Post
(#32)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: UK, or wherever the Lord's work takes me and my 'Long'
Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: When is it right to beat a woman? - 09-06-2008, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberace View Post
If I did not know how to use the shift why is everything else capitalized other than that one letter.

How does me not using a shift key effect what I have to say. How does it make what I say any less valid or reasonable. Is that all that you can say to prove me wrong? Tell me that I can not use a shift key when I have proven that I can? Or to tell me that this is not a debate? Your point is not seen to me. I am here to help you. To help you understand what you are really saying.
All you have been saying has even more decreased the thought, in my mind, that there could be a God. Because if this is the way he wanted us to live I would not follow.
English isn't your first language then ?

Seek Salvation in Him,
or His Judgement will seek you.