View Single Post
(#873)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

tomo359 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.tomo359 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.tomo359 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.tomo359 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.tomo359 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: when is it OK to beat a woman? - 08-06-2012, 08:56 PM

Now I haven't read this whole thread, only the first few pages, I couldn't read any more as I felt to sick to carry on!

There are men here who are actually saying its fine to hit women because they did something wrong like burning a steak!

For piffles sake it is not right to hit a woman because she burns your steak, and you should be put in prison for doing such a thing you bastards!

And before anyone says I am a woman, I am actually a man, a man who believes women deserve as much respect as us men do!

Any man who beats a woman deserves to go to hell way more than say a gay person or a person who masturbates or an atheist!!!!

Say what you like to me, but I know I am a better man than all the men on this forum who admit to beating women!!!