View Single Post
(#3779)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Redletter warrior is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?? - 10-27-2016, 03:43 AM

Oh my heart is heavy and my anger burns at the madness of this misrepresentation of Gods holy word .you clearly lack an understanding of oldtestment law. That law protected a wemon from being unable to marry because she was considerd unwanted and was cast out if she was not a vergin. christ clearly stated that evan looking on a female with lust in ones heart made him a adulterer and there for a sinner. He is unclean and worthy of condemnation.Also read&nbsp;galatians 3:28 that might help with your hyper sexist bull squat.A postion of athority in Gods kingdom is one of servatude or did you forget our Lord Jesus died on a cross for us he washed the feet of his friends and filled the bellys of the 5000. He resucued the wemon caught in adultry and cured the wemon who latched to his garment.My advice read a bible before you are exsposed as a fake and the man who raped this girl is guilty of a crime he should be prosocuted end of story.<div>&nbsp;</div>