View Single Post
(#119)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Asgaro is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Asgaro is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Oblivion: Video Game Promoting WITCHCRAFT, SATANISM, & POLYTH - 07-14-2009, 07:51 PM

Wtf is going out here?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
Friends in Christ,

Can't you see the menace this video game is? It is perverting our youth. I've noticed a large increase of viewers on this thread, and did you notice something about every person that defends this Satanic garbage? They are atheist/agnostic. What's that say to you about this game? Surely it is not leading children to Christ!

It is indeed frightening that so many people actually play this game. And people wonder why there is so much violence in this world?
Now, let me ask you something:
- Have you seen a major increase in violence for the last 10 years?
- Are there scientific reports admitting playing violent games lead to violence in real life?

If you answer "yes" at the first question, I say: No, you can't know without showing numbers. It's probably because nowadays we have things like internet: when some sort of violence happens at the other end of the world we know this immediately, in opposition to 10 years ago. That's why.

If you answer "yes" at the second questions: show me.