View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

somerandomguy4 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.somerandomguy4 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Science proves that black people look like apes. - 12-24-2010, 04:15 PM

uhm doesnt this all kinda just prove that evolution is real, i mean, if we all look lik apes lik in the photos, it just seems to me lik ur all makin the connections to apes but not to the next level, i grew up believing in both evolution and religion, i then found out later that some ppl dont believe in dinosaurs, and by extension evolution, and i was lik i wonder y? i mean evolution makes such perfect sense then i had to decide which was for me i decided that maybe god began the evolutionary process, and slowly shaped all animals, i still dont know and prolly wont evr know, but im k w that cus i relized shortly after that it really doesnt matter if u look lika monkey, cus it doesnt define who you are as a person, cus its not wat life gives u its wat u do w it that counts, me i just liv my life, i figure iv been givin this gift from whoever, and really i figured that the only reason it wuld giv it to u and allow u to mak so many choice is that w/evr it was that gav us the gift simply wanted us to liv ya kno? not fear the wat ifs and hold bak embrace life and liv it for wat it is, y not liv a little?, ya kno? basically iv decided it comes down to P.L.U.R.R. peace love unity respect and responsibility thats wat i liv by, so long as ur happy y shud it matter wat others say or do or look? liv the way u want (evn if u wanna listen to the bible, hey mor power to u) can anyone argue w that?