View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Bright Beast is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.The Bright Beast is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Does YOUR CHILD listen to 'Black Metal'? - 05-07-2011, 09:48 AM

To my understanding, there is a genre of 'music' known to the world (or not) as 'Black Metal.' It is one of the most extreme forms of heavy metal music, and, quite frankly, I am shocked by the blatantly satanic lyrics, not to mention views shown by the 'musicians.'

The musicians themselves paint their faces with make up called 'corpse paint' like faggots, and scream demonic praise to satan, as shown in this picture:

I will now include some lyrics from a typical 'black metal' song, but I must stress: women and those weak of faith, please skip down until after the lyrics to avoid seeing these unholy works.

-

WARNING: SATANIC LYRICS APPROACHING

The Arrival of Satan's Empire - Dark Funeral

The unholy war, when Satan's demons are smeared in blood.
Feathers fall from angel wings, from the sky.
Father Satan gather your legions, it is time to claim your throne.
The arrival of your dominion, so long been gone.
So gather now my legions, it is time to fight for our lord.
Hail Satan, scream the masses, smeared in angel's blood.

For those of you who read this abomination, and mockery of our LORD Jesus Christ, it is clear why parents should be worried. Not only are these lyrics promoting satanism, but they are also from EUROPE, especially NORWAY and SWEDEN. I also heard some rumors of bands hailing from the USA!

So, if you find your child listening to such blatant blasphemy, all TRUE CHRISTIANS™ should know what to do.

Prov 13:24: "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes"
Prov 23:14: "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell"
Prov 19:18: "Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying."