View Single Post
(#127)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
Drunken gay-enabling degenerate
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral How dumb can you get? Atheist

napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Napa Valley Nan's sodomite-enabling thread - 06-18-2011, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
Here's a case of a woman forcing a man to comply sexually by burning him with a curling iron. It happened in the United States. She burned his ear and his genitals with the curling iron.

Why do you hate men? Why do you hate me? Is it my fault I was raped?
What did I do? I wish you had Jesus in your heart so you would stop being so cruel to me. Why are women so mean to me?

I'm sad.
That story in the new posts about CHARGES anyone can charge anyone with anything but it is up to a constitutional court to decide

Im sorry you feel somethin happened to you Can we move on now? Read this whole thread There are other church men thinking they went through whatever you did so if I were still a nurse i would say a support groups good for you guys. If yourgoing to believe it happened okay, start with that, i cant change your version of events you say you went through I have not walked in your IThinkIWasRaped shoes so maybe get a different thread or meeting room