View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

AprilGivesFace6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AprilGivesFace6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AprilGivesFace6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AprilGivesFace6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Wink Re: Does YOUR CHILD listen to 'Black Metal'? - 05-29-2012, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Paulson View Post
We Care A Lot About Disasters, Fires, Floods And Killer Bees
We Care A Lot About The NASA Shuttle Falling In The Sea
We Care A Lot About Starvation And The Food That Live Aid Bought
We Care A Lot About Disease, Baby Rock, Hudson, Rock, Yeah!

We Care A Lot About The Gamblers And The Pushers And The Geeks
We Care A Lot About The Crack And Smack And Whack That Hits The Street
We Care A Lot About The Welfare Of All The Boys And Girls
We Care A Lot About You People Cause We're Out To Save The World

YEAH!

And It's A Dirty Job But Someone's Gotta Do It

We Care A Lot About The Army Navy Air Force And Marines
We Care A Lot About The SF, NY And LAPD
We Care A Lot About You People, About Your Guns
About The Wars You're Fighting Gee That Looks Like Fun

We Care A Lot About The Garbage Pail Kids, They Never Lie
We Care A Lot About Transformers Cause There's More Than Meets The Eye...

-Faith No More
Introduce Yourself (1987)
We Care A Lot

(An example of Black Metal at it's worst.)
First of all, Faith No More is NOT a black metal band. They are a rock band, & yes there is a difference, so you are not correct. Secondly, I listen to black metal on a daily basis & I'm not burning down churches or doing human sacrifices. I am not religious, but I do know a LOT about it! You all "holy ones" claim to love & respect all yet you refer to homosexuals as "faggots". What is wrong with you? I thought "God" loves everyone because we all are his children? Hmm, I smell a contradiction! But you all are so brainwashed into sticking with your church that these words may go trough one ear & out the other. You want people to join your church & you want to be heard yet you block out what you don't want to hear, which is the TRUTH.

Satanism comes in many forms & the satanists I have come across have been some of the most peaceful & happy people I have ever met. They weren't full of hate or anything. Hate is an emotion that everyone experiences at some time or another. Music helps release the anger & hate in people, instead of killing people. Music is a release. I don't take Dark Funeral's lyrics seriously because that's stupid if you do. So what if they're Satanic? Why does it matter?

I do believe there is evil in the world. I also believe religion has caused some of the biggest tragedies as well. That's one reason why I don't get involved. & saying in the beginning for WOMEN to pass by DF's lyrics?! Why? Are women weaker than men all of a sudden? Yeah, Eve ate the apple first but that doesn't probe anything. I'm glad I'm not brainwashed like you people. Get your facts straight before you post.