View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Furry How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is on Drugs The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Full of it Retard Posting Cut-and-runner Rides the Short Bus Facepalm

OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Who is to Blame for the Notre Dame Fire? Atheists. - 04-16-2019, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
There is speculation a fire in the famous Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris was an accident caused by workmen doing repairs. Forget that. We know atheists from Hitler and Stalin have tried to destroy Christianity since day one. Investigators should simply face this truth and get on with the prosecution.

https://news.yahoo.com/notre-dame-ca...1&noRedirect=1
I think radical Islam did it but I wouldn't be suprised if athiests did it to. I really hope they catch the awful sinners that set fire to this place.

Seeing this fire saddened me. This was such a beautiful landmark and was as famous as other landmarks in the us or the United kingdom.

I hope the cathedral is repaired. This cathedral is breathtaking from what the photos show. It would be a shame to lose this historical landmark