View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged queer

True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 08-11-2010, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
Folks, I know there are a thousand threads on LBC about music, but I think this one may be VITAL to Saving our Souls!

I want to compile a list of songs that could send you straight to HELL if you listen to them (accidentally or not).

Please help with this important service by adding your addition.

TRUE CHRISTIANS ONLY!

******** Please DO NOT LISTEN or watch these vids as they are very sexshural !!! *************

Please excuse me if the vids don't work as I posted them with my eyes closed.

I'll start

A Little More - Dr. Hook

Afternoon Delight

Please excuse me if the vids don't work as I posted them with my eyes closed.
HAHAAHAHAhahahaHAHaHAHAHahaHAHaHaHa you've ahahaah yo ahahahahahah you hate hehehe shrimps? ahahahahahaHHAHHAHAHAhAhAhaHAHAHAHaHaHAH Claiming that hahahaha that god hates them. hahahahHHAHAHHhahAhAHAHAAHAHaHaHAHaHaHAH.
BibleThumpinBlonde: What are you talking about? God totally hates shrimps I can prove it that it says that in the bible I just can't remember on what page it says that but that don't matter, you can trust me it's not like I've been sent to prison or something like that.
Me: HAhahAHaHAHaHHaHHaHahhahAhaHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHHAhahh aha
Even your name is rather odd let's take BibleThumpinBlonde and take away one "T" and BibleHumpinBlonde is born and baptized.

Go ahead make my day Admin -- True Satanist Fool aka Santos Primus