View Single Post
(#81)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Facepalm The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Sissy Cry Baby The swine behind the pearl Negroe Poster Yellow peril Demonized Democrat Beastiality Perv Homer Potty mouth Caution - Poster is Crazy Langobard

upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Hello, it's good to see you - 03-14-2020, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Moss View Post
Mr. Hucker, I believe that you should not pursue this new endeavor, as you seem to have no skill in this area. In fact, the squeaky voice I barely heard mumbling would be enough to cause violent angers in those not accustomed to the ramblings of lost souls, such as yourself. I recommend another career. Perhaps Walmart would be a good fit. You'd have a stylish vest and access to the store PA system. Fill out their application and I'm sure they will be impressed by your qualifications.

Hello sir, in the short time I uploaded my podcast, I had received one subscriber. That's one soul I've touched. With a bit of refinement, I think this could be a savvy way to outreach the Word to YouTubers.

Practice makes perfect. I didn't become a theonomist by giving up. I don't think Jesus would want me to stop.

Galatians 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.