View Single Post
(#2827)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus

tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!! - 04-04-2020, 06:37 PM

Mrs. White,

My best regards to your sister! I've never needed that junk because I can say with certainty, if my mom and pop were alive today I'd have a very severely injured hiney! They didn't play when it comes to discipline!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Oh, dear Joanna, I'm afraid that someone has crossed your wires. That Deloris person is not my sister. I have one sister -- Agatha -- and she would never allow herself to become entangled in the devil's web. Agatha is far too fussy for any such shenanigans (as you shall see in the attached photo of her just after she had her 80th birthday.) Heavens above -- Daddy did his utmost to raise us in the holiness tradition -- I shudder to think of his reaction if such a thing had happened to us.

In Christ,

Thomas K. White (That's Mr. White to you Sinners! )

Rev 20:11-15