View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Christ Certified Ex-Negro - A white man's white man
True Christian™

Silver Tither True Christian™ Christian Love Saved 1 Year Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Real American™ True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Tithing Manager

Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show. - 11-12-2009, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliot mayfield View Post
Now, it's gone live! A live Lazytown show!

http://www.lazytownlive.co.uk/

And it's pirate themed as well!!!!
Lord, have mercy!!!

I AM NOT A BUTT PIRATE!!!!!! NOR DO I WANT PRECIOUS BOOTY!!!

Why does it keep saying I'm a butt pirate? It's a lie!!! And that pink pop-up... sweet Jesus that was almost too much to bear. And that little homosexual boy at the front of the boat playing with that phallic object!!! and a huge over-sized brown phallic object at that. And that little pink haired feminist lesbian girl stepping on it. Did you see her gyrating like a wanton whore with that "I want your grown adult tallywhacker inside me stare"? I need to take a nap. That was just too much for me.