View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Cranky Old Man's VERY important lessons to the ignorant masse - 11-17-2010, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnets View Post
Cathlick?
I can't even tell if your serious any more..
education here is fine.. much better than usa at any rate..
and our 'ginger' pm probably has more sense than your entire governing body
Please don't embarrass good God fearing Australians like by defending that horrible ginger headed, back stabbing woman. It is embarrassing enough that she is an atheist I am glad I am now doing Gods work in America.

How can anyone take someone who looks like this seriously, she is an abomination unto the Lord our God, and she should be married at home and looking after children:
Attached Images

Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
so a fool returneth to his folly