View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Obsessed with cooter usage
Under Investigation

Virgin Perv Incel

groupspostings is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: I am a little scared, how can you know if you are pregnant? - 08-17-2019, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
Felicity, dear, now that you're growing up into a fine young lady, you really need to learn the facts of life. Now, maybe your daddy is going to get angry at me for telling you this, but I think it's high time you learned about where babies come from.

The first thing to understand, honey, is that babies don't actually come from storks. What really happens is when a husband and a wife love each other very much, they ask Jesus to bless them with a child.

Then, depending on how much Jesus loves the married couple, He either blesses them with a son (He loves them a lot!!) or a daughter (He still loves them, but He thinks they could be tithing a little more or something).

Finally, nine months later, a beautiful True Christian™ baby is born.
Amazing how many Christian women deliver children within those 9 months, even a month or short of the full 9 month term.

It's clear the "innocent Christian woman" conceived the child while dating and submitting to her Christian (and nonChrsitian) boyfriend/ fiance.