View Single Post
(#105)
Old
Unsaved trash, False Christian gook

Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Cars Americans Should Own - 03-06-2013, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Edward Clement View Post
Friend, why succumb to the blasphemy of driving a rice-burner? Anyone knows that the infiltration of import rice-patties has hendered all manner of Godly Motorsports, and suitable vehicles.

My Ministry is a very busy Ministry, as is any Ministry based out of Freehold. Thus, when I am not flying out to bring the Gospel to a lost, sighing, cursed, and dying world, I drive one of my Pro-Street Chevy IIs, which run 8:50s(sometimes faster when I open up the blower), and run on nothing but Senoco Racing Fuel(around $20.00 a gallon).

I tithe and give offerings thus, I am never short on funds, ever. Incidentally, I am about to have chassis engineering, and a classified builder, to build me yet another Street-Legal Chevy II which an engine that is well over 600 cubic inches. Just ordered the crate from Jegs, and it is being shipped to the machine shop to have a bit of boring done on it.

So I don't wanna hear any sissy talk about any un-American rice-burning, economic fume pooters.

Malachi

3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
3:9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
3:11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
3:12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.
Sweet ride Rev. Here's a Motor Trend write up on the 95 Impala Callaway SS that I owned.