View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Thank you Pastor Pistle!
Forum Member

Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: What Christians believe about Abortion - 11-26-2007, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
Sorry, but no.
Everyone who hasn't accepted Jesus, the unborn included, go to hell.
Well my bad because I have been taught a couple of different things.

One is that the age of accountabilty that is really not even in the bible, so to say. All children are innocent because they don't understand sin yet. So they get a 'free' ticket if they die before hand. Even though they are born in sin, thanks to Adam. It really boils down to it is your parents fault that they had sex and Boom you came along.

Another one is babtism but that has been debunked since we know the thief on the cross made it by the hair on his chiny chin chin..

So by your theory( I mean the word) are you saying that all children/babies are going to hell aborted or not because they are not able to understand Jesus at their time of death and life and they are SOL for living at that time? Reminds me of a ton of OT people.

Sweet.

If the Lord leads you to it, he will get you through it.