View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Gravity is only a theory. Study intelligent falling or intelligent pulling. - 02-28-2017, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidRalphsky View Post
Fantastic, I received an infraction for attempting intellectual debate. If you cannot prove your beliefs, why continue believing them? I was rather impartial in my post, too. This is pretty blatant censorship. Isn't that against your constitution you love so much? Amendment one? Free speech?

Never support an echo chamber. Always challenge yourself. Never settle for stagnation.

Ok Ralphsky,

Let me put it to you this way:

1. You believe the Holocaust happened.
2. Others believe it did not (and this includes a large number of Jewish People by the way).

Both parties believe they are right and the other is wrong.
By your logic who is right 1 or 2? Remember, both have "evidence" to prove their "theories".

We, as Christians, do not have this dilemma. We believe the Word of God (KJV 1611).

And please do not try to use 1Samuel 13:9-10 as "proof" we do not hold with the Papist Book of Rhims here.

YIC
TT

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.