View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash, avowed godmocker

How dumb can you get?

alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Glory! Another Peace Officer Not Indicted. - 12-05-2014, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
That video gave me the heebie-jeebies. When you see a big shiny buck nigra all hopped-up on crackweed and in full charge mode, it's enough to frighten anyone. I thank Jesus for stepping on this one's neck and making sure that it won't bother me next Spring when I'm in Jew York City at a Pastoral Conference.
The MAN was on the ground being cuffed. I think it was safe to release the choke hold so they could arrest him for the horrific crime of selling loose cigarettes.
A fair warning Pastor-- there are more of them here, with some spanish and asians too....