View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 6 Biblical reasons Russia is winning the war of Ukrainian aggression: - 08-20-2022, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
Oh, wow! It's just the start of the semester, and you've already finished reading the entire textbook for Introductory Political Science? Color me impressed.
No I didn't. I just wondered why nobody was trying to end this war through diplomacy and as I looked into it, it became clear the US actually wanted this war. Putin isn't the aggressor, he's the patsy, that fell into a trap deliberately laid down by Americans. All the deaths we are witnessing, are caused by US meddling in a region of the world, it has absolutely no business in. Your nation's pursuit of hegemony, appears to many in the rest of the world, as little more than a murderous campaign waged on defenceless nations. If you want this war to stop, you need to tell your government you can see through it's lies.

The Lord is my shepherd.