View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cathlick

Castiel Novak is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: CW's New Hit, "Supernatural": Teaching Children Salt is the New God - 07-20-2014, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Friends, I've just heard about a new tv show on the cable stations called "Supernatural." Now, by the name of it, you'd think maybe it could be a good thing. With people leaving the True Faith™ faster than ever before, it would be fine to offer a show encouraging our youth to remember that things that cannot be explained are because there is a supernatural reality to which most people are blind. Sadly, this show goes about it all wrong. Rather than point our lost youth to Jesus, it points them, to SALT of all things.

Now I'm no theologian, but when I look to the Holy Bible to see what the LORD thinks about salt, I cannot find anything about fighting demons. So what does the Word of God say about demonic attacks?

We know demons are real. Satan and his demons look to destroy and deceive all those who follow and worship God (1 Peter 5:8; 2 Corinthians 11:14-15). The demons are described as evil spirits (Matthew 10:1), unclean spirits (Mark 1:27), and angels of Satan (Revelation 12:9). Satan and his demons deceive the world (2 Corinthians 4:4), attack Christians (2 Corinthians 12:7; 1 Peter 5:8), and combat the holy angels (Revelation 12:4-9).

To learn how we humans can protect ourselves (hint: not with salt), I would encourage you to read Pastor Ezekiel's divinely inspired sermon, Christians And Demon Possession

Friends, this show, "Supernatural" is bound and determined to steer our children away from the only means of eternal salvation and lead them straight in the Pits of Fiery Hell by duping them into believing SALT WORKS!

Are these really the "heroes" you want to follow?

I am not sure you understand. Salt is a symbol of purity, which helps fight against demons. Soon, the apocalypse will come, and God thinks its not his problem. So this television show, may have truth to it. I was unaware it was now a show. I thought it was a book series written by a prophet.