View Single Post
(#1213)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 10-19-2017, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan1993 View Post
Idk what to believe..Google tells me this site is just satire...but but it can't be... I've seen 4chan I've seen 8chan. No trolls would be milking a joke this long...once it's over run by normies they move on to the next thing..this shit needs to be reported.

We are very real, Miss Megan. Google is a Satanic search engine full of liberal lies. I recommend you get your facts from the Bible only if you want an unadulterated and unbiased source of truth.