View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash

How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society

NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 12-27-2018, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
I wouldn't expect a druggie like you to be honest. Exodus 20:16 tells us not to tell lies. Since you clearly don't read the Bible, I'll inform you that this is one of the 10 Commandments. Liberal false-Christians think these are God's 10 rules to follow. In fact, he has hundreds of commandments to us, all of which must be followed to get into Heaven. However, even atheists have at least heard of the Big 10. Enjoy Hell.

Quit polluting these Godly forums with gibberish.

Because everyone's too busy smoking dope and taking naps to get any work done.

Do you really think that a prissy little melee weapon or some faggy Chink dance moves are going to save your life from a drugged-out negro buck with a Magnum?

Passing a law banning guns doesn't make all firearms in your borders vanish into thin air, boy. The criminals will still have them.

As stupid as you are, I don't want you to get shot, son. You would die in a state of sin and be cast straight into Hell! Get right with God first and give yourself over to Him. Then, when some Muslim terrorist or darkie thug murders you, you'll be called to paradise. It's not too late.

Yours in Christ,
Dennis Lukes
I tell the truth, yet you say I lie... Alright yeah that's pretty nice. Welp, I may not defend my family with martial art moves and melee weapons, but atleast I will die proud. Proud that I atleast stood up to fight.