Thread: Hello
View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Honorary White Woman.
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ True Christian Lady

Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hello - 05-10-2007, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayerea View Post
You need to learn proper English grammar and spelling my friend. You have a brain!!!!! USE IT, please!!! Don't let males try and push you down, make you less then you are!!
You got some nerve callin' me yo friend after you had just done did used racist hate speech against me! HOW DARE YOU! You needsta come to Jesus and let Him cure you of yo nasty hatreds. I'mma pray for you and yo momma, because she obviously din't raise you to act right so she need Jesus as much as you do.

"He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin