View Single Post
(#824)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
Under Investigation

Da Fugly Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Da Fugly Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 10-08-2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Perhaps a True Christian™ woman can offer some perspective here.

You see, God doesn't care about our emotions, because He knows they are fleeting, responding to external events that are continually changing. Women have been created to bear children to the glory of God, and so He created us to be highly emotional in order to sense the needs of our little ones when they are so dependent and vulnerable. Sadly, because of our predisposition to emotional instability (I say this objectively) and desire to usurp command (ever hear of the woman Eve in the Garden of Eden?), it is only considerate for our fathers to find a fitting husband to care for his daughter. Brother Jones is doing the most responsible thing a father can do, he's looking out for the needs of his daughter as well as keeping in mind the economic responsibilities a man and head of the household naturally has.

As a woman, and as a mother of girls as well as boys, I can tell you that it is a fact girls are more emotionally unstable than boys and they require more correction with regards to minding their place. Now, you can complain and whine about girls not having a "place," but the fact is, the LORD has created each of us with His own design in mind. We are but the clay and He is the potter. A gal who knows her place in creation is a satisfied person. The good Brother Jones is only doing what a loving father does - help his daughter live a satisfied and happy life.

Wow justifying the sick actions of another conformist. You can sugar coat it all you want or try to use your good book to explain these actions, but in the end it is human trafficking and it is illegal. The south fought and lost the war so no slavery in the U.S.A. today.